Since we started distributing encryption software back in 2005, we have wracked our brains trying to ensure that our clients are able to protect their privacy. That is what we have always done. Ensuring that privacy was paramount, and always more important than “privacy theatre”, has guided our development team since day 1. It would be more irony than even we could enjoy if we didn’t protect your privacy when you entrust us with the information we need to collect from you.
We provide encryption software that allows you to protect your log-in credentials for the multitude of websites and other venues that require them. In addition, you can use our software to securely store your ID numbers, insurance numbers, E-mail account information, contact encryption keys, and anything else you might need to keep with you but should be kept away from prying eyes. All this information is kept by you, and we never get to see it, even in its encrypted form.
- We respect your privacy.
- We will not sell or share your information with any third party, unless we have to, or need to in order to prevent problems.
- We will only collect information that is necessary for completing the sale of APO to you, and ensuring you are informed of updates and additional features or complimentary APO software that may be of interest to you.
- When we say “we”, “us”, or “our” we are talking about Frog and Tadpole Enterprises Inc.
- When we say “you”, or “your” we are talking about the purchaser of one or more of our apps, services, or any other product sold by us.
- When we say “APO” we are talking about one or more of the software packages created by us.
Information We Collect
We will receive and collect information when you purchase APO, and when you communicate with us via email, or phone. The information you may provide to us is as follows:
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Payment information such as credit card or PayPal information, and
- Any other information that you may provide to us if you contact us for support.
How We Use the Information You Provide
We will use the information to:
- Process payments,
- Communicate with you regarding updates to the software,
- Communicate with you regarding software features,
- Communicate with you regarding changes to our policies,
- Communicate with you regarding an offer for something that might be of interest to you. This does not mean we are going to fill your inbox with daily, weekly, or even monthly spam. We promise to keep our communications to a minimum and perhaps, infrequently, introduce you to something new and exciting that we are working on. Of course you are able to freely remove yourself from this email list, but really, why?
Assignment, Change of Control, and Transfer
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond pursuant to applicable law, regulations, government, or judicial requests,
- Detect, investigate, prevent or address any active or potential illegal activity,
- Prevent or address security or technical issues,
- Protect the rights, safety and privacy of our customers.
- By using APO, you are agreeing to the practices set out in this policy statement. You also agree that your information may be transferred to and/or processed in Canada, or any other country where we have or use facilities, service providers, or partners. You also understand that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which you reside may be very different from the laws, regulations and standards where your information is kept. We will be working under the laws, regulations and standards of Canada and the United States, until further notice.
- How about the GDPR you may ask! If you are from Europe, you may rest assured that we will comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Your continued use of APO after receipt of any notice is confirmation that you accept the amendment.
Thank you for your support! Manage My Data